One bookshop (Days in Bridgetown) has definitely taken my book, and another (Pages) is considering it. I should be celebrating, and had planned to do so at Oistins tonight, but sadly I’m too exhausted. Stayed in and finished A Dog Called Demolition. Possibly the side-splitting last few chapters that wore me out. Still, an early night will put me in a better frame of mind and body for Tai Chi tomorrow morning – 6 a.m. start. Just before going to bed Ichecked the publishe’r website. First two books sold on line. YEY! I’ll celebrate tomorrow.
- Cameroon update wp.me/p34NeU-fb via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- One year on wp.me/p34NeU-f4 via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- Goodbye 2013 wp.me/p34NeU-eT via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- Arabian Chisel Technicians wp.me/p34NeU-eG via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- A year of miracles wp.me/p34NeU-eC via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago