If you are ever at Grantley Adams Airport and need something to eat before your flight, instead of going through to departure straight away, check your bags in and head across the car parks to the little cafe next to the garage. The food is delicious. Choose from Snapper, chicken, roast sweet potatoes, fries, roast breadfruit, and steamed vegetables. All at $12 BBDper plate. Wash it down with a beer or two, feel the breeze on your back, take one long last look at the airport, and settle down for a nice snooze on your flight.I went there for lunch today and realised its one of the airport’s best kept secret.
- Cameroon update wp.me/p34NeU-fb via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- One year on wp.me/p34NeU-f4 via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- Goodbye 2013 wp.me/p34NeU-eT via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- Arabian Chisel Technicians wp.me/p34NeU-eG via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago
- A year of miracles wp.me/p34NeU-eC via @wordpressdotcom 8 years ago