The sleep thing was not to happen last night. At 6.45 p.m. I had a call from the head of the open campus of the University of the West Indies, (someone Gracelyn had given my details in terms of developing some course on parenting), asking whether I would be able to join him and a few other colleagues for a meal at the famous Tapas restaurant at Hastings, as he may not have another opportunity to meet with me before my departure on Monday. I naturally said ‘yes’ and was rewarded with a most splendid night of gorgeous food and lovely company.
- Cameroon update wp.me/p34NeU-fb via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- One year on wp.me/p34NeU-f4 via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Goodbye 2013 wp.me/p34NeU-eT via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Arabian Chisel Technicians wp.me/p34NeU-eG via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- A year of miracles wp.me/p34NeU-eC via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago